Your home is probably your most valuable asset.  Therefore, it is important that you protect this asset properly.

Household insurance is made up of two parts, namely building insurance and contents insurance. 

Buildings – This part covers buildings which are generally defined as the main structure, including all domestic outbuildings, such as garages, greenhouses and garden sheds and also walls, gates, fences, paths, drives and swimming pools. Permanent fixtures and fittings, such as a fitted kitchen and built-in bedroom cupboards are included under the buildings cover.

Contents – This covers your furniture, furnishings, household goods, kitchen equipment and other appliances, food and drink, televisions, videos, computers and audio equipment, clothing, personal effects and valuables such as jewellery and personal money up to the stated limits.

Under a standard policy, some insurers may place a limit on the number of high-value items or require that high value items are “specified”, which means that they are individually declared and you pay an extra amount for their inclusion on the policy.

Contact us today to receive your quotation.